Monday 13 April 2009

Dottees!

Dollstreet Dreamers are doing a Dottee swap and I thought seeing as I haven't participated in any swaps for yonks I'd join in the fun.
I had no idea what to do with them at first so I did faces first. I tried to go outside what I usually do and did big exagerated features. BIG eyes and BIG lips. Then I had some fun doing free motion embroidery making lacy fabric. I have been itching to try that for ages but not had a good project to do it on. A bit of white fluffy yarn and suddenly my Dottees were looking like little Eskimos. So they became Snow Spirits. Seems a bit daft making Snow Spirits when it's +19 C outside, brilliant sunshine and the daffodils are flowering but to my defens, it WAS snowing when I started them a week or two ago! :O)

2 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

They are so cute and so very you.

Anonymous said...

I know that it is a bit belated but I love my Snow Spirit dottee. She is wonderful, thank you.

Original Altered World Dolls