Saturday 2 May 2009

Creating again!

It has been another beautiful day here in Sweden. It should only be spring but at the moment we are having summer! So, to nice to sit indoors and play with dolls. But that doesn't mean that I can't be creative. So swapping my scissors, needles and thread for a power saw, hammer and nails I have today built two large-ish flower boxes.

Or so I thought!! Turns out that they weren't boxes at all. The were children hutches!!!

I turned my back on my work for two minutes and came back to find both my children each installed in a new box. Now I don't plan to keep the girls in there. Once I evict them I shall plant some climbing plants I have that desperatly need new homes. Honeysuckle and a very pretty pink clematis.

No comments:

Original Altered World Dolls